Every student in NH should have the opportunity to learn computer science.
CS4NH: Computer Science for All Students NH
NH Kids Code is a yearlong effort to engage New Hampshire’s elementary children in critical thinking, creativity, communication and collaboration through coding. The project is led by Heather Drolet, a NH technology integrator and the 2017-2018 recipient of the Christa McAuliffe Sabbatical
Dig into more details about K-12 CS education: educator certification, academic standards, and implementation framework. Check out online teaching and learning resources – most are free and interactive.
- Heather Drolet Awarded 2017 Christa McAuliffe Sabbatical (4/21/2017)
- Landscape Report on State-Level CS Policy (4/3/2017)
- US BLS STEM Jobs Report Highlights Computing (1/26/2017)
- Concord Monitor features CS4NH and Concord Schools (12/19/2016)
- CS4NH on White House Press Release (12/6/2016)
- CS Education Week, December 5-11 (12/6/2016)
- CS4NH Inaugural Summit, Nov.5, 2016 (11/7/2016)
- K-12 CS Framework Launch (10/19/2016)