Every student in NH should have the opportunity to learn computer science.
CS4NH: Computer Science for All Students NH
UNH and CS4NH Announce New Partnership with Code.org
“The Code.org regional partnership will provide high-quality professional development to educators in New Hampshire through local district partnerships and by building a positive local community of computer science educators. Additionally, UNH will partner with the N.H. Department of Education to work with school administrators and guidance counselors to plan for expanding computer science education throughout the state.”
Check out the full post for more information.
Dig into more details about K-12 CS education: educator certification, academic standards, and implementation framework. Check out online teaching and learning resources – most are free and interactive.
- UNH Partners with Code.org (11/17/2017)
- 2017 CS4NH Summit – save the date and call for proposals (6/14/2017)
- CS Policy Moving Forward (6/14/2017)
- Heather Drolet Awarded 2017 Christa McAuliffe Sabbatical (4/21/2017)
- Landscape Report on State-Level CS Policy (4/3/2017)
- US BLS STEM Jobs Report Highlights Computing (1/26/2017)
- Concord Monitor features CS4NH and Concord Schools (12/19/2016)
- CS4NH on White House Press Release (12/6/2016)
- CS Education Week, December 5-11 (12/6/2016)
- CS4NH Inaugural Summit, Nov.5, 2016 (11/7/2016)